- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, intellectual property, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SEVDA LONDON and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SEVDA LONDON. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SEVDA LONDON takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
VIRUS, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
The following elements of this website are the property of SEVDA LONDON or its licensors and you have no rights, title or interest in the Intellectual Property Rights. - © SEVDA LONDON 2015. All rights reserved.
- All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations - both individually and as they are compiled on the website.
- The copyright, design rights, trade marks (whether registered or not), patents (whether registered or not) and any and all other intellectual property rights including software, source code (the Intellectual Property Rights) in material contained on this website, including without limitation any designs comprising the products or any part of them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to the material posted on our website.
However, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us, or our licensors.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort, to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the sale or use of our goods including without limitation loss of profits, damage to property or loss of contracts. In all cases, our entire liability, howsoever arising, shall be limited to damages, which shall not exceed the price paid for the goods in respect of which the claim has arisen.
We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions shall be highlighted, and all purchases made from the date of the amendments shall be subject to the replacement Terms and Conditions. Should you continue to use the website once we have highlighted the changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the amendments we have made.
You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including Acts of God, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and Conditions and the documents mentioned in these Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between us and you, relating to the supply of Products. No additional terms or conditions requested or communicated in any way by you will form part of the Contract whether accepted or not by an employee of ours.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time you order Products from us, or otherwise use the website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The operation of our website and Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.